Tuesday 23 November 2010

Wade Phillips, Ring of Honor

Headache
Former Dallas Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips, the day after his replacement won his second straight game, went on the radio with former defensive end Bruce Smith and compared himself with Tom Landry.

Naturally.

"You know, we went 34-22, which is pretty good. I went out as the same winning percentage of Tom Landry, so I don’t feel bad about my head-coaching career. I think they’re gonna look at me more as a coordinator, and that’s fine with me. I just wanna coach."

Wade Phillips is the biggest turd in professional sports. No one is more insecure. No one knows his own statistics like the back of his hand is more willing to throw those numbers out like Phillips.

I'm almost at the point that I feel sorry for him. And I would if I didn't fully expect him to get another job elsewhere. That guy was the absolute worst thing to happen to the Dallas Cowboys.